Liverpool YFC believe that learning, development and effective resources are keys to building and growing youth ministry – whichever your setting.
Liverpool Youth For Christ offer a wide range of training and support at a low cost, to specifically meet the needs of your volunteers/workers and your church setting. We can tailor training events (evenings or days) for you that will equip your team.
Some of the areas that Liverpool YFC can cover are:
- Schools Work – as part of ‘Reach’ our focused programme of connecting Churches to Schools.
- Child Protection Training (unaccredited)
- Engaging young people in Mission
- How to use National YFC Resources – Rock Solid, Lumen, Mettle (see ‘Resources’ below)
“Toolkit’ “Toolkit’ is a training event in Liverpool for children and youth workers. Guest contributors lead main sessions and seminars/workshops for a day that is full of practical ways to maintain and develop the work within your churches. You’ll get chance to meet with others in a similar boat to you, and make new friendships with other people on the children and youth work journey. Refreshments included and a resource stand for literature, CDs and so on.
Liverpool YFC head up a team of organisations working together to deliver Toolkit. Look out for dates and further information for 2018.
We can provide
- 1:1 mentoring for your youth workers/leaders
- Speak at or facilitate a session(s) at your youth group
- Meet with you to trouble shoot in regards to your churches youth ministry
Speak to us for how we can best support you in a one off or regular capacity.
Youth Leader Breakfasts Liverpool YFC often join a gathering of Christian youth workers/leaders for fellowship, networking, training & sharing stories. The takes place on the second Tuesday of each month 10.00-11.30am at Gladstones Cafe (Upper floor) in Liverpool City Centre.
National Youth For Christ has an amazing selection of resources for you to use with a variety of ages in a variety of settings. There is something for everyone. Head to www.yfcresources.co.uk to find out more about the list of resources below.
- Rock Solid* – 11-14s outreach
- Lumen* – 11-14s discipleship
- Frames* – 15-18s outreach
- Mettle* – 15-18s discipleship
- Big* – 7-11s outreach and ‘all in’
*You can purchase a monthly subscription to these resources through Liverpool YFC. Get in touch to find out how.
‘AAA‘ is for young people who have just made a decision for Christ, as well as ‘Freedom in Christ‘ – a discipleship course focusing on identity, breaking free and responsibility.
‘Ethos’ is a series of ground-breaking short films, available to watch free on the resources website. ‘Ethos’ speaks creatively and authentically into life issues and Bible truths.
For School RE resources, we recommend you take a look at RE:Quest
National YFC have a whole host of resources for you to purchase online at their online shop